Barkbusters Storm S1 Universal Handguards For 7/8" Handlebars - Details
Barkbusters handguards were first manufactured in 1984 and now have over 28 years of motorcycle industry experience and riding enthusiasm. That history means Barkbusters has what it takes to produce the finest handguards available on the market today. No more busted levers or knuckles! In the unlikely event that you break a part of the handguard, every piece is replaceable.
- These Storm motorcycle handguards have an aerodynamic design and a larger profile that wraps around the hands to offer excellent wind and weather protection
- Designed specifically for street bikes and provides great wind and cold weather protection but minimal crash protection
- Mounted to a single point on the handlebars, there is no mounting point on the end of the handlebars
- Fits 7/8" tubular handlebars using a two-piece clamp assembly which attaches to the bars just inside of the hand controls
- Requires 18mm of free straight handlebar space to the inside of the handlebar controls