Cardo Systems Scala Rider TeamSet Pro Communication - Features
The Cardo Systems Scala Rider TeamSet Pro will greatly enhance the riding experience for rider and passenger on a single bike by featuring 2 identical, pre-paired rider and passenger headsets that provide rider to passenger intercom communication. Each headset can function independently of each other. Both users can make and receive their own voice activated, hands-free cellphone calls and listen to their own MP3 player/iPod or GPS units.
- Speak on intercom to driver/passenger (full duplex)
- Initiate and receive own mobile calls by voice command
- Listen to own Bluetooth enabled MP3 player or GPS device (wirelessly or using wired connection with cable provided)
- VOX Technology - Receive, initiate, and reject calls by voice commands
- Enhanced audio from dual ultra-slim speakers (less than 1/4 inch thickness)
- Talk time up to 10 hours, standby time up to 7 days
- Utilize intercom function without a mobile phone
- AGC Technology - Headset automatically adjusts its own volume based on ambient noise
- Noise canceling microphone
- Fits virtually all helmets, easy 5 minute self-installation
Note: Stereo music requires compatible Bluetooth enabled MP3/iPod device. GPS voice instructions requires a compatible Bluetooth enabled GPS device.