D.I.D 520 Standard Chain - Details
- Made from special alloy steel
- Solid rollers
- Shot-peened parts
- Highly cylindrical and roundness accuracy
- Exacting tolerances provide low friction
- Extended riveted bushing Anti-Kink design
- High performance value of non O-ring chain
- Average tensile strength of 6,700 lbs
Note: D.I.D's ZJ Rivet Type Master Link has comparable strength to that of the other links that compose the factory assembled chain body. This tremendous strength is the result of the unique pin head designed to be precisely riveted in a uniform circular configuration with D.I.D KM500 chain tool. For your safe ride, D.I.D strongly recommends you to use ZJ Rivet Type Master Link for all the chains in D.I.D drive chain line up that have both ZJ Rivet Type Master Link and FJ/RJ Clip Type one.
D.I.D Chain manufacturer's statement: Always replace chain with same size, grade and type of chain as originally equipped by the manufacturer. Be sure to use a rivet type connecting link if the original chain is an endless chain.
D.I.D 520 Standard Chain - Reviews
Question and Answers
D.I.D 520 Standard Chain - Question and Answers