Dunlop Sportmax RoadSmart Sport Touring Radial Front Tire - Features
- Advanced sport-touring radial tire with remarkable wet-weather performance, exceptional mileage and sport bike handling
- Micro-sized carbon particles improve dry grip under acceleration, and wet grip is improved with a special silica additive
- Multi-Tread rear tire incorporates a long-wearing compound in the center of the tire tread and a lateral-grip compound on each shoulder to maximize cornering performance and provide class-leading grip and feel
- Cosecant-curve tread design with deep and long grooves to evacuate the maximum amount of water in both straight-line and cornering conditions
- The best wet-weather performance of any Dunlop road tire, with long-lasting mileage to match
- Qualifier like profile ensures maximum contact area when cornering
- Z rated for speeds up to 149+ mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available In: 120/60ZR17, 120/70ZR17, 120/70ZR18
This tires works wonderfully. I have a matching Roadsmart on the rear. Has the stability and comfort in the curves. Will buy again when this one wears down.
Dunlop Roadsmart is a great tire for my BMW 1200. It handles well and allows me to corner with confidence. Tread life is great, stability good, and wet/dry traction suburb!
Can't comment on the tread life although I'm quite confident it'll be better than the Sportmax. I'm happy wih the product so far. Handles very well, feels like little fingers are gripping the pavement. Also spoke with a customer service rep and couldn't have been more courteous and helpful. Thanks!
I think this is the best tire for my R1200RT.