Dunlop Sportmax RoadSmart Sport Touring Radial Rear Tire - Features
Dunlop's Roadsmart is an advanced sport-touring radial motorcycle tire with superb wet-weather performance, mileage and sportbike handling. Always consult your owner's manual for the motorcycle tire spec that is required or suggested for your bike
- Advanced sport-touring radial tire with remarkable wet-weather performance, exceptional mileage and sport bike handling
- Micro-sized carbon particles improve dry grip under acceleration, and wet grip is improved with a special silica additive
- Multi-Tread rear tire incorporates a long-wearing compound in the center of the tire tread and a lateral-grip compound on each shoulder to maximize cornering performance and provide class-leading grip and feel
- Cosecant-curve tread design with deep and long grooves to evacuate the maximum amount of water in both straight-line and cornering conditions
- The best wet-weather performance of any Dunlop road tire, with long-lasting mileage to match
- Qualifier like profile ensures maximum contact area when cornering
- W rated for speeds up to 168+ mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Available In: 150/70ZR17, 160/60ZR17, 170/60ZR17, 180/55ZR17, 190/50ZR17, 200/50ZR17, 160/60ZR18, 170/60ZR18
great tire just under 14,000 miles and ready to be replaced they are worth the money
I ride a Buell and this tire gives me the traction and confidence in cornering I need. Great tread life.
What a great price and very fast delivery. I was holding off making an appointment to get my tire changed figuring it was going to take a couple of weeks to get my new one. I purchased it on a Friday morning and it was at my house on Monday evening. I look forward to doing all my motorcycle business here.
Age of tires
I will always ask from now on. I don't want to buy a "new" tire that is over 1.5 years old. That's how old the rear one was. Front was less then a year.
These are great tires. I've worn out two sets. Get around 6,000 miles on the rear, and around 8,000 on the front. Traction is great for such a high mileage tire.
This tire is one size wider and two profiles lower then stock. Good traction, and gives great acceleration. It is wearing like it's made from chewing gum. I am 6-1 and weigh 220. A tire should be produced with us heavier guys in mind. Not everyone is 5-10 and weighs 165. This tire is on a HD 650 Wide Glide. It seems all MC tires are designed this way since I have been through 4 tires since I got the bike in October of 2009, each being a different brand. No, I don't do burn outs, just enjoy doing twistys and riding the back (paved) roads. The bike has 8,550 Miles ATT. I'm thinking about going to the dark side and mounting a performance sports car tire.