DynoJet ATV Kit - Features
- DynoJet ATV Kit stage levels determined by DynoJet for best results for your intended vehicle
- Kit includes jets, needle, spring, shim and instructions
- Intended for ATVs with a stock engine using the stock airbox, air filter, and stock pipe
- Fully adjustable to allow the use of a well designed aftermarket pipe and stock replacement air filters like K&N
- Designed to improve throttle response and driveability
- In most cases, power increase of approximately 5%, throughout the entire power range, can be achieved
- Intended for ATVs with a stock or mildly tuned engine using a well designed aftermarket pipe with a modified airbox and a stock replacement air filter
- Designed for applications where individual filters cannot be installed and for applications where airbox modification improves the engine's performance
- In most cases, power increase of approximately 8% can be achieved
The following part numbers only apply to Stage 2 applications:
- Intended for ATVs with a stock or mildly tuned engine using a well designed aftermarket pipe and individual air filters
- In most cases, power increase of 10-15% can be achieved
- Driveability may be compromised, particularly with short stroke, high rpm motors
- On some modern engine and airbox designs, individual filters and proper jetting offer no performance improvement, yet compromise driveability, in such cases, Stage 3 kits are not available
340-9402 and 340-8259.
The following part number only applies to a Stage 3 application:
The following part numbers may also be used as Stage 2 applications:
340-8139, 340-8140, 340-8078, 340-9401, 340-8056, 340-8025, 340-8107, 340-8058, 340-9373, 340-8143, 340-9922, 340-9923, 340-9477, 340-8257, 340-9380, 340-9376, 340-9928, 340-8040, 340-9377, and 340-9454.
The following part numbers may also be used as Stage 3 applications:
340-8099 and 340-8253.
This product may not be legal in California or other localities due to state and/or federal anti-tampering laws. Refer to chaparral-racing.com/terms