EVS Sports R4 Youth Neck Brace - Features
- State of the art Hi-tensile closed cell PU (Polyurethane) core
- Plush bio-foam liner and soft rubberized edges for increased comfort
- Designed to deflect and absorb the impact energy through the deformation of the materials it is made of
- Absorbs, deflects, and disperses the energy from an impact across the body naturally
- Minimizes risk of axial compression, hyperflexion, hyperextension, and lateral hyperflexion
- Rear axial load absorber design re-directs impact energy across the upper back rather than directly onto the spine
- Adjustable rear strut offers two positions that provide 10° and 13mm of torso width adjustability
- Low profile design provides optimal protection without sacrificing comfort
- Provides amazing head/neck range of motion
- Adjustable 4-point harness system for that perfect fit
- Works well with most roost defectors
- Very comfortable and lightweight, weighing only 386g
- Easy front entry system
- Adjustable sizing
Note: EVS products cannot protect the user from all foreseeable and unforeseeable impacts. Fairway Im/Ex, Inc., Lantic USA, and any of its resellers shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this device.
EVS Sports R4 Youth Neck Brace - Sizing
||up to 105
||up to 5'3"
General Sizing information
If you are unsure about your size, compare your body measurements to the charts provided to determine the correct fit. These charts will give you a good idea of the size to order, but be sure to read special sizing information that may accompany an item description. Some merchandise dimensions may vary from the averages charted here.