National Cycle F-Series F-16 Touring Fairing - Details
On the cutting edge in design and style, the National Cycle F-Series Fairings are available in different styles and heights. The fairing mounts directly to the bike without any additional brackets, uprights or arm extensions. No other structural mounting brackets are needed! You get a clean uncluttered look on the front end of your bike with absolutely no mount arms going to handlebars or other points, making installation a breeze.
- Made from FMR hardcoated Lexan polycarbonate, which is 35x's stronger than acrylic plastic
- Greater wind protection on those long sport-touring rides in the country
- All hardware included and packaged with windshield
- Height: 13.25 in. (33.6cm)
- Width: 10.25 in. (26.0cm)
- Light 25% tint
- Manufacturer's three-year warranty against breakage
- Honda CB900F / CB919 / Hornet 900 2002-2007 - Requires National Cycle Separate Bag 459 Supplimental Mounting Hardware (Part # 355-2608).
- Suzuki SV1000 2003-2004 - Lower lip of windshield will overhang headlight by 1/2".