Kenda Tire Warranty Information
To file a claim, an official claim form must be completed in full and submitted to Kenda for review. A copy of the original sales receipt must also be included. For a copy of this form click here or call 614.866.9803
Photos of tire in question and/or actual tire will be required to accept a claim.
Warranty covers Kenda branded tires only.
Warranty only covers original owner/purchaser of tires in question.
There is no warranty for any specific mileage.
Not covered by warranty:
- Tires improperly repaired with section repairs, or whose sidewalls have been modified by the addition or removal of material. The serviceability of any repaired/altered tire is entirely the responsibility of the person making the repair or modification.
- Tires fitted with used, damaged or incorrect size innertubes.
- Tires in which anything other than air has been used as the support medium.
- Tires rendered unserviceable by road/trail/track hazard-type damage such as impact breaks, punctures, cuts.
- Tires rendered to be misaligned, unbalanced, under or over-inflated, overloaded, or improperly mounted.
- Tires with less than 1/32nd of an inch of tread depth in any portion of the tire.
- Tires more than 4 years old, or purchased more than 2 years ago, whichever comes first.
- Mounting, balancing, and other charges (such as towing) related to your claim.
- Tires other than original size supplied as standard by OEM.
- Tires with speed rating, load index or casing other than that as recommended by the OEM.
- Tires mounted more than one time.
- Tires ridden extensively in conditions/terrain other than that as recommended by Kenda
- Damaged beadwire and or bead seat area