Kuryakyn Pro-Series Butterfly Shaft Caps - Features
- Includes Screws, Washers, Bearings, and Spring
- Capable of supporting engine builds that produce up to 140+ HP Since its inception, the Hypercharger has continued to evolve to meet the needs of the performance minded rider
- Mike Roland’s testing and development of our Wild Things Performance® Products provided an incredible wealth of information about airflow into and out of an engine
- Mike worked closely with our talented design staff and what you see here is without a doubt the best flowing Hypercharger we have ever produced
- The interior shapes, especially the critical radius leading into the carb or throttle body, have been carefully designed
- The outer cover incorporates an additional scoop to direct air into a high-flow, washable foam filter element that seats snuggly in the end of a round K&N filter element
- This filter assembly is one of the best flowing on the market and is capable of supplying enough air to even the highest output street motors
- The frontal opening is huge and as with all Hyperchargers, the vacuum operated butterflies allow almost unrestricted airflow to the filter under high-load riding situations
- Pro-R Hyperchargers come complete with mounting hardware and crankcase breather kits
Applications called out for CV carb will bolt directly to stock 40mm or Screamin’ Eagle 44mm CV carbs. These kits can easily be adapted to work on Mikuni HSR42/45/48, S&S Shortys, or other aftermarket carbs.
Leg room is diminished compared to stock air cleaner, particularly on ‘08-’10 Touring Models and Trikes.
Note for Metric:
These kits contain an all-chrome Pro-R Hypercharger, mounting kit, and jetting necessary for carburetor models for a complete, sanitary installation.