National Cycle F-Series F-15 Touring Fairing - Features
On the cutting edge in design and style, the National Cycle F-Series Fairings are available in different styles and heights. The fairing mounts directly to the bike without any additional brackets, uprights or arm extensions. No other structural mounting brackets are needed! You get a clean uncluttered look on the front end of your bike with absolutely no mount arms going to handlebars or other points, making installation a breeze.
- Made from DOT approved 3.0mm High Impact Acrylic, merging the crystal clarity of acrylic with an impressive impact resistance
- The original F-Series Fairing, designed specifically to fit naked bikes
- Offers excellent wind protection and makes a naked sport bike suitable for long tours
- Easily adjusts up to 20 degrees, allowing you to set the screen angle to minimize wind drag while you fly
- Mounts to the motorcycle's headlight mount points with platinum colored aluminum uprights
- Grey epoxy painted mounting brackets
- All hardware included and packaged with windshield
- Height: 17.0 in. (43.1cm)
- Width: 21.5 in. (54.6cm)
- Light 25% tint
- Suzuki SV1000 2003-2004 - Lower lip of windshield will overhang headlight by 1/2".