National Cycle Hand Deflector - Features
National Cycle Hand Deflectors are an economical, easy-to-install solution for keeping your hands warm and dry. Coupled with a windshield, Hand Deflectors protect your entire upper body from cold wind and rain. Hand Deflectors mount easily and securely to your bike’s mirror mounts, yet allow plenty of room for lever movement and for riders with large gloves. These hand deflectors make a windshield function like a fairing.
National Cycle Hand Deflectors are great for standard and sport-touring bikes, too. They extend the riding season when winter gloves are just not enough. They also make heated grips work more effectively. A must have for riders who prefer to be on their bike any time, anywhere, in any type of weather.
- High Impact Acrylic construction for an impressive impact resistance, over 5x's stronger than acrylic plastic
- High-strength steel hardware will not fatigue with weight bearing and high-stress loads
- Easy-to-install solution for keeping your hands warm and dry when riding in cold weather
- Makes a windshield function like a fairing, protecting your entire upper body from cold wind and rain
- Gives you additional protection from the wind and rain, more than just a windshield
- Allows plenty of room for lever movement and for riders with large gloves
- Increases the effectiveness of heated grips
- Easily secured to the control boss of your mirrors, and removal is just as easy
- Color matched to National Cycle SwitchBlade, Heavy Duty, and Dakota windshields
- Mirror insert mounting hardware provided
- Sold as a pair
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.
- Yamaha XVZ1300CT/TA Royal Star: May require repositioning of right switchbox to provide clearance between throttle cables and right Hand Deflector.