Pirelli Diablo Rosso Hyper Sport Rear Tire - Features
Pirelli is synonymous with high performance motorcycle tires. As the single tire supplier to the World Superbike Championship, Pirelli has developed new technologies in profiles, compounds and construction.
- Next generation of the Diablo Hyper Sport segment 0° steel belted radial tires
- Pirelli patented EPT (Enhanced Patch Technology) optimizing the contact patch for the best grip
- Tread patterns feature FGD (Functional Groove Design) highlighted by clean shoulder areas of the rear
- Maximize dry grip through increased contact patch and compactness
- Wet control and performance are realized through calibrated cuts in the middle, which effectively disperse water
- Front and rear tire profiles work in coordination to provide the rider with easy handling and precise trajectories at every lean angle
- Compounds offer fast warm up, linear grip at all temperatures and excellent wet performance
- Optimized balance of carbon black and silica in the compounds promote even wear, mechanical wet grip with great traction while keeping good mileage
- W rated for speeds up to 168 mph
- (W) rated for speeds of 168+ mph
Wheel not included.