SW-Motech Centerstand with Foot Lever Arm - Details
- Must have accessory to ease basic chain maintenance, tire changes, parking, and bike cleaning
- Made from super strong steel construction that feature high engineering standards
- Includes a foot lever arm and a lifting handle to aid in raising bike off the ground
- Superb integration with the factory exhaust and sidestand components
- Retain all existing features without sacrificing lean angle or clearances
- A double retention spring is included as a safety feature to prevent the centerstand from contacting pavement
- Centerstand raises the rear tire 1-2 inches off the ground
- All hardware needed for mounting is included. No welding, cutting or drilling to frame or body parts is required
- Total weight of 8.05 lbs.
- Tough black powder coated finish
Note: Not recommended for bikes with a lowered rear suspension.
SW-Motech Centerstand with Foot Lever Arm - Reviews
Question and Answers
SW-Motech Centerstand with Foot Lever Arm - Question and Answers