All Two Brothers Racing, Inc. exhaust systems carry a limited 90 day warranty against defects in workmanship and/or materials. All of the items sold by TBR are intended for off road use only and are not street legal, DOT approved or EPA approved. Any of the items sold in our catalog could possibly void the motorcycle manufacturer’s warranty. TBR warrants its products to be free from any manufacturing defects at the time of delivery, but makes no other warranty claims.
- This warranty is provided to the original purchaser of the exhaust system from an authorized Two Brothers Racing re-seller.
- Warranty is non-transferable; no returns will be accepted from third parties.
- No RA # will be issued without the proof of purchase from an authorized Two Brothers Racing re-seller.
- No returns will be accepted without a valid RA # printed on the outside on the package and a copy of the original receipt included inside the package.
- Any packages sent without a valid RA # printed on the outside of the package, will be refused and returned to sender.
- Product returned without proof of purchase will be processed as a repair, sender will be responsible for the retail costs of all parts; an addition to; a repair rate of $100.00 per hr, min charge of 1 hour.
1. Abuse, misuse, improper installation and modifications.
2. Claimant must provide proof of purchase (original receipt or invoice) and a return authorization number, obtained from Two Brothers Racing.
3. Warranty does not cover finishes due to rust, inclement weather conditions, exposure to salt, and or exposure to chemicals. Material discoloration is not covered under any circumstance.
4. Damage due to excessively burned packing, loose bolts, improper care and or any lack of maintenance by the customer, are not covered.
5. Electrical parts are not covered under warranty.
EXTENT OF WARRANTY:
All warranty claims properly returned to Two Brothers Racing will be repaired or replaced by Two Brothers Racing. Two Brothers Racing is not responsible for any other expense incurred by the customer under the terms of this limited warranty, nor is Two Brothers Racing responsible for any damages either consequential, incidental, special, contingent, or otherwise: or expenses or injury arising directly or indirectly from the use of exhaust system. Any exhaust system returned to Two Brothers Racing must be sent at the customer’s expense along with the proof of purchase along with the return authorization number. Two Brothers Racing reserves the right to determine whether the terms of warranty, set out above, have been properly followed. In the event that the terms are not followed, this warranty is void. Two Brothers Racing is the sole arbitor of abuse, misuse, installation errors and modifications, should any of these be found, this warranty is void. The duration of any and all implied warranties are limited to the duration of the express warrant. All incidental or consequential damages are hereby excluded.
The acceptance and/or use of any merchandise purchased from Two Brothers Racing by the customer hereby shall release Two Brothers Racing from any and all liability pertaining to the use of such merchandise. The customer recognizes that any alteration or modification to any motorcycle may increase the risk of injury, accident or death, and may also render the motorcycle illegal for use on public roads.