Yoshimura UTV RS-4 Slip On Exhaust System - Details
This RS-4 Slip-On is no slouch. CNC mandrel bent using 304 Stainless Steel tubing for a long lasting, durable and rust-resistant life. Tail-pipe feature a 2 into 1 design, with over-sized step tube design for maximum power through out the entire RPM range. Muffler features 304 Stainless Steel CNC rolled and robot welded canister shell. Staying true to the RS-4 Off-Road muffler, this system uses a carbon fiber end-cap. This system not only looks better, but out performs the stock exhaust system, and weights less too.
Slip-On includes RS-4 stainless steel muffler with carbon fiber end-cap, stainless steel tail-pipe, installation hardware, and step-by-step instructions.
- Constructed entirely from 304 stainless steel
- Polished 18 gauge 304 stainless steel CNC mandrel bent construction
- Oversized step tube design Mandrel bent merge tube collector
- Argon purged MIG welding
- Out performs stock exhaust system through out the entire RPM range
- Lighter than stock
- Meets or beats USFS noise and spark arrestor specifications
- Step Chamber pre muffler (select models)
- Spring secured slip joints (select models)
- Integrated O2 sensor bung (for integration with PIM2 and data box
- Retains stock header heat shield (most models)
- Muffler is 20 gauge 304 stainless steel CNC rolled, robot welded canister shell
- Polished 304 stainless steel deep draw endcaps
- Laser cut and CNC bent, and powder coated chassis mounting bracket
- Stainless steel closed end rivets
- Hi-flow USFS approved spark arrestor
- Silent Sport muffler packing
- Embossed, silk screened, and riveted aluminum name badge
- Anodized and laser etched aluminum muffler heat shield (selected models)
- Carbon fiber cap
Note: This product may not be legal for sale or use in California or in other localities due to state and/or federal anti-tampering laws. Refer to chaparral-racing/terms before purchasing.