Upon its introduction the Big Red™ Multipurpose Utility Vehicle (MUV) already stood head and shoulders above all other contenders, thanks to its superior handling, secure feel, comfortable ride and its multiple patents and numerous automotive-based technology features. Now Big Red sports changes that allow this great MUV to work even harder while delivering more comfort thanks to its increased load carrying and towing capacity, revised suspension, contoured bench seat that allows easier entry/exit, Maxxis Big Horn tires and a Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) that meets OSHA requirements.
New for 2011
- Cargo bed carrying capacity is increased to 1000 lbs.
- Towing capacity is increased to 1500 lbs.
- New contoured bench seat allows easier entry and exit, and improved comfort.
- New Maxxis Big Horn tires feature a stronger sidewall and more aggressive pattern for increased traction.
- Front and rear shocks feature revised suspension settings and preload adjustability.
- The Roll Over Protection Structure (ROPS) is now certified to meet the requirements of OSHA 1928.53.