This tube is a notch above the rest. Made from Butyl rubber and featuring a seamless construction, the Bikemaster Import Motorcycle Tube is made to withstand the elements of a rigorous motorcycle ride.
All Tubes Are Not Created Equal
When it comes to motorcycle tubes, the weak point is the valve. This part of the tube is naturally more susceptible to leaks and damage. It can ripped off if the spin on the rim, or could cause a number of other issues if not installed properly.
However, the Bikemaster Import Motorcycle Tube valves are a different story. These valves are heavy duty and won’t be as likely to break or cause leaks. You are given peace of mind with the durability of the Bikemaster Import Motorcycle Tube and its valve stem. The durability of this product will keep you riding as long as you want.
The Right Valve Makes Such A Big Difference
Bikemaster has an extensive range of motorcycle and ATV tubes, not only fitting a wide range of tire sizes but valve requirements as well. Each valve is uniquely styled to fit and durability requirements.
- TR-6 Valve – A straight metal valve with an 8mm diameter. Available with an offset.
- TR-13 Valve – A straight rubber valve with a 11.5mm diameter.
- TR-15 Offset Valve – A straight rubber valve with a 16mm diameter.
- TR-87 Valve – A short 90° angle metal valve with a 10mm diameter.
- TR-87C Valve – A tall 90° angle metal valve with a 10mm diameter.
- PV-78 Valve – A tall 90° angle metal valve.