We are currently seeking an Customer Service Representatives to interface with customers by phone and process order requests into the computer.
As the Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for:
- Talking with potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Soliciting sale of feature, cross-selling, and up-selling products to customers
- Completing any follow-up necessary to ensure complete and accurate service and customer satisfaction.
- Addressing complaints and customer concerns, and bringing them to the attention of assigned Supervisor for further investigation and consideration. Resolving customer service issues within a reasonable level of authority.
- Displaying the ability to control calls, and meet/exceed customer needs and expectations. Also displaying good judgment by enlisting the assistance of supervisory or mentor help when required.
- Displaying and understanding of, and the ability to, process International customer orders.
- Displaying development of product and technical knowledge, as well use of the Chaparral motorsports catalog and web resources.
- Displaying flexibility in work schedule.
Using the computer to:
- Look up records and enter customer information.
- Process sales orders for motorcycle and ATV parts and accessories.
- Process catalog requests.
- Answer customer questions and deliver customer service.
- Determine and communicate prices for parts requested.
- Process change of address information.
- Process order cancellations and changes.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Previous telephone sales or parts sales experience is a plus, but not required. Motorcycle mechanical knowledge is beneficial.