Want to be part of one of the largest motorcycle dealerships in Southern California? Join the Ride!
Serves customers by helping them select products. Responsible for selling new vehicles at dealership gross profit, volume and customer satisfaction standards.
Typical duties and responsibilities
- Understand that business is built on customer satisfaction and devote himself/herself to guaranteeing satisfaction to customers.
- Determine each customer's vehicle needs by asking questions and listening.
Directs customers by escorting them to motorcycle and ATVs; suggesting vehicles.
- Helps customer make selections by building customer confidence; offering suggestions and opinions.
- Welcomes customers by greeting them; offering them assistance.
- Directs customers by escorting them to motorcycle and ATVs; suggesting vehicles.
- Keep abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Explain and show new and used vehicles.
- Assist in the delivery of motorcycles or atvs to customers. The delivery process ensures that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty and paperwork, and it lays the foundation for customer loyalty.
- Establish personal income goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
- Report to the general sales manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analyses.
- Attend sales meetings.
- Maintain an follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business and contributes to customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a prospect/leads development system.
- Review and analyze actions at the end of each day, week, month, and year to determine how to better use time, and plan more effectively.
- Understand the terminology of the motorcycle business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Listening, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Selling to Customer Needs, Product Knowledge, People Skills, Energy Level, Dependability, General Math Skills, Verbal Communication, Job Knowledge, Team Skills.