Abus Detecto RS 3 Alarm Disc Lock - Details
The Detecto RS3 is a sporty lightweight alarm disc lock that employs a shock/vibration detection system to keep your bike safe. Also features the same easy one handed operation as the other locks in the Detecto family of locks.
The RS3 uses an automatic brake disc recognition system, meaning that the alarm won't arm unless it is mounted onto the brake disc itself. You can carry this lock in your pocket or bag and it will not arm or sound. Comes with a compact carrying case for easy transport on the bike.
The alarm is triggered by impact or vibration once armed and mounted on the disc. A memory cable is provided to remind you the alarm is on the brake disc to prevent unintentional ride off.
- 3x5 square steel bolt
- The bolt, lock body and supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made from temper hardened steel
- Alarm functions are based on a sophisticated vibration detection system that detects every hitting, striking or impact attack on the lock once armed and mounted to the disc
- ABUS security rating of 10 out of 20
- ABUS Extra Class key cylinder with encoded reversible key for easy replacement or additional key ordering and can be keyed alike with other locks of same type
- Lock can be transported in locked position without risk of activating the alarm thanks to the manual activation mechanism integrated into the patented "Snap'n Go" feature
- One handed operation thanks to the "Snap'n Go" system that locks closed and arms automatically when pressed onto the brake disc
- Acoustic signals inform you about battery life, activation and alarm status
- Memory cable provided to remind you the alarm is on the brake disc and to prevent unintentional ride-offs
- Carrying case, two AAA batteries, and two keys included