Abus Steel-O-Chain Iven 8210 Chain Lock - Details
The Iven Chain 8210 provides good security for motorbikes and scooters in areas of low theft risk. It is also an ideal secondary lock, when using a brake disc lock. The durable, innovative hydrophobic mesh sleeve prevents damage to the frame while shedding water, making this lock great for harsh and wet weather climates and industry leading corrosion resistance means you will have this lock for a long time.
- 8mm square hardened steel chain links
- Chain, lock body and supporting elements all made from special temper hardened steel
- Hydrophobic, flexible protective mesh sleeve
- Abus security rating of 10 out of 20
- Integrated lock body reduces weak points and protects against brute attacks while providing for ease of use
- Automatic keyhole cover protects against dirt and corrosion
- Industry leading corrosion resistance makes this lock incredibly durable
- Two keys included
Note: To limit the possibility of attacks, avoid laying the chain on or close to the ground.