AGV Corsa Circuit Full Face Helmet - Details
The Corsa has the performance of the Pista GP and the characteristics of a helmet for road use.The carbonfibre/glassfibre/aramid SSL (Super Super Light) shell was designed using FEM techniques (Finite Elements Analysis) and features EPS internal ducts in the shell to provide a small, light helmet which is both comfortable and extremely safe.
The Corsa comes with a system for opening and closing the air vents which makes it a less extreme, more versatile helmet. The entire ventilation system was designed using computational fluid dynamic modelling and wind tunnel tests. This helmet is highly efficient at removing heat and moisture from the rider's head.
The inside of the helmet starts with a concave 3D structure that is pre shaped to match the contours of the rider's head and any surfaces in contact with the head are stitch free. The Lycra and Shalimar sanitized internal components are fully adjustable.
- The shell SSL (Super Super Light) in composite fiber, aramid and Carbon Fiber
- Breathable Lycra lining and shalimar fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Liners: Fully removable and washable inner liners
- Ventilation system is a IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into the shell
- Air vents with open/close mechanism
- Visor mechanism are XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) in metal with roto translation opening.
- Visor lock system (VLS) that reduces the risk of accidental opening in the event of an accident.
- Quick release system for tool free removal and replacement of the visor in seconds
- Non scratch and anti fog visor (four layers) with wide field of vision suitable for tear off strips
- Retention system is a Double D style
- Removable nose guard
- Removable windproof chin strap protection
- AGVisor ready