AGV Pista GP Italy Full Face Helmet - Details
The carbon fibre shell and the EPS internal components were optimised using FEM techniques (Finite Elements Analysis) to obtain an extremely high performance helmet in terms of size, light weight and protection.
The entire ventilation system was designed using computational fluid dynamic modelling and wind tunnel tests. This helmet is highly efficient at removing heat and moisture from the rider's head. Thanks to its large rear spoiler, the Pista GP boasts first class performance in terms of aerodynamic penetration and high speed stability.
The inside of the helmet starts with a concave 3D structure that is pre shaped to match the contours of the rider's head and any surfaces in contact with the head are stitch free. The Lycra and Shalimar sanitized internal components are fully adjustable due to the fact that the position and depth of the crown pad can be modified as can the thickness of the cheek pads.
- Fabric is breathable Lycra lining and shalimar fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Liners are fully removable and washable inner
- Ventilation system is a IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with wide ducts hollowed into the shell.
- The visor mechanism are XQRS (Extra Quick Release System) in metal with roto translation opening.
- RACE 2 flat, Class 1 optical standards, non scratch and anti fog visor(4 layers) whit wide field of vision suitable for tear off strips
- Double D style retention system
- Removable nose guard
- Removable windproof chin strap protection
- AGVisor ready