Alpinestars Devon Airflow Vented Leather Jacket - Details
A durable full grain leather main shell incorporating class leading protection and extensive mesh panels, the Devon Airflow motorcycle Jacket is superbly lightweight with a host of personalization features to ensure a superbly comfortable fit. The Devon is optimized for attachment to a range of Alpinestars sport riding pants, allowing the rider comfort, protection and warm weather versatility.
- Highly durable, full grain 1.1mm leather main construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced, multiple stitching for optimum tear resistance in the event of an impact
- Incorporates extensive front and read perforation torso panels for unparalleled airflow and internal cooling comfort
- Strategically positioned polyfabric stretch panels on underarm and back for excellent fit in the riding position
- Mesh and comfort textile collar, plus snap button closure for comfort
- Removable C.E. approved interior shoulder and elbow protectors for class leading safety
- Chest and back compartments supplied with removable comfort polyfoam inserts, which are removable to allow accessory upgrade of C.E. certified Nucleon protection for unrivalled levels of protection
- Multipanel lining works in conjunction with outer stretch zones for greater freedom of movement. 3D mesh inserts for improved fit and comfort
- Removable thermal liner jacket means garment can be worn in cooler conditions
- Extended rear lumbar area ensures maximum material coverage of the lower back at all times; a key comfort consideration
- Cuff closures incorporate YKK semiauto locking zips for secure and customizable fit
- Precurved sleeve construction helps prevent riding fatigue and aids performance fit
- Waist circumference Velcro and D-ring closure for secure and personalized closure
- Reflective detailing on front and back for improved rider visibility
Note: Nucleon protector sold separately.