Alpinestars GP-Air Vented Leather Gloves - Details
Light, aggressively styled and highly durable, the GP-Air is an ideal summer street riding glove. Incorporating a robust carbon knuckle guard in a multi-panel and extremely robust main shell that is reinforced in critical areas the GP-Air is a superb performer.
- Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating full-grain goats leather, Spandex and 3D mesh for durability, abrasion resistance and high levels of breathability.
- Synthetic suede and leather reinforced palm for improved grip and abrasion resistance
- Ergonomic carbon compound knuckle guard provides exceptional impact and abrasion protection
- Finger tops feature innovative Fused Carbon Deflector TBC sliders and EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) padding for excellent coverage in critical area
- Ergonomic, advanced hard polymer slider on palm is backed with EVA foam for impact performance
- Impact absorbing EVA foam panels on thumb for additional impact performance. Panels are perforated to promote ventilation
- Finger-bridge prevents excessive finger roll and separation during impacts
- Outer edge of hand and pinky finger reinforced with synthetic suede for excellent tear and abrasion resistance
- Lightweight silicone printing on fingertips for increased grip and control
- TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) and mesh air intake stitched on to back hand for improved levels of airflow
- Accordion Neoprene stretch inserts on fingers and extensive gusseted opening on thumb allows flex and freedom of movement
- Finger sidewalls incorporate stretch inserts and synthetic suede reinforcement to flexibility and durability
- Neoprene wrist cuff with EVA foam padding plus Velcro and TPR closure for personalized closure. Wrist cuff is extended on the outside to offer protection to wrist bone
- Touch screen compatible index fingertip and thumb for use with smartphones and GPS systems