Alpinestars Mono Fuse Gore-Tex Boots - Details
A revolution in the world of Tech Touring footwear, the MonoFuse is constructed from premium main materials and an integrated GORE- TEX membrane for unsurpassed waterproofing and breathability. With its innovatory buckle closure system allowing for a lighter, more comfortable and ergonomically profile boot, the MonoFuse GORE-TEX is superbly optimized for long distance riding.
- Upper constructed from premium full-grain leather, offering high levels of comfort, durability and abrasion resistance
- Ergonomic shaping for forefoot streamlining to enable greater control of the bikes controls and
for superior, wide-ranging foot profile, fit and comfort
- Buckle closure system allows for easy and rapid in/out plus a secure and highly
- The reverse buckles are made from an aluminum compound for greater abrasion performance.
- The ergonomic buckle is attached to a durable dual density TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) mounting and is constructed from a technical compound aluminum for greater abrasion resistance
- Extensive instep and Achilles accordion flex zones constructed from microfiber for superior comfort, extension, control and support
- Integrated waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX membrane for unsurpassed all- weather performance
- Highly flexible sole features Alpinestars exclusive rubber compound for the optimal combination of comfort and grip
- Internal high modulus polyamide midsole with integrated shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area
- Hot-melt reinforced shin plate for weight-saving and additional protection against knocks
- Injected, high modulus TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) shifter area integrated on the forefoot for durability and abrasion resistance
- Internal toe box and heel counter protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved
feel and performance
- Top rear collar incorporates breathable mesh insert for comfort and fit around the calf area
- Breathable textile interior lining throughout boot
- Advanced foam padding envelopes ankle area for fit and comfort. Double density ankle
protector on medial side is layered under the upper offers protective performance in key area.
- Rear reflective insert for improved visibility
- Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) foam and Lycra for comfort and support
- The Mono Fuse GTX Boot is C.E. certified