Alpinestars Tech 5 Boots - Details
Alpinestars Tech 5 is an advanced multi-material, multi-panel constructed boot designed specifically for motocross and offroad riding. The Tech 5 incorporates an innovative microfiber chassis which is extremely durable and lightweight, plus a medial biomechanical pivot system.
- Constructed utilizing innovative and light microfiber material with action leather on the toe box
- Contoured TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) calf protector plate, TPU higher medial protector and TPU outer lateral ankle
- Redesigned instep and achilles accordion flex zones made from lightweight microfiber for superior comfort, control and support
- Bio-mechanical pivot
- Innovative one piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell, reinforced by a metal shank inside and co-injected toe reinforcement
- TPU heel patch connected with shell and lateral/medial TPU sections
- Extended PU (Polyurethane) synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry
- Soft poly foam surrounds the ankle and collar
- Entire textile lining
- Innovative closure system includes four polymer buckles, a ratchet with memory and quick release/locking system and self aligning design for easy, precise closure
- Buckle closure system incorporates polymer and fiberglass buckle arms and high impact aluminum bridge closures for increased durability and reduced weight.
- The TPU buckle straps are ergonomically profiled to promote high levels of front flexion.
- Buckles and soles are replaceable
- Hook & Loop upper closure, plus TPR flap for broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support
- Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessly integrated to the multi-density foot base structure with built in support for superior grip and feel when riding.
- C.E. certified to EN13634:2010