AMS Sidewinder Angled V-Paddle Rear Sand Tire - Details
- Made from an advanced natural rubber compound that runs cooler and resists punctures
- Compound gives a more consistent tread pattern for improved traction
- Lightweight 2 ply casing reduces unsprung weight and increases flotation
- Offset V-blade with 1-1/8" paddle height for improved steering and sidehill control
- Design features eight blades that extend from shoulder to shoulder for improved turning control
- Includes stylish color hot patch
- This quad tire is tubeless
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tread direction varies for left and right fitments.
Note: (Part # P0321-0036) has six paddles.
Available in the following ATV tire sizes: 18x9.5-8, 20x11-9 and 22x11-10.
Safety Warning: For information on tire care, safety, maintenance, mounting, manufacturer's warranty and other information consult tire manufacturer's publication(s) and/or website(s) for complete tire information. The tires used for your application must have a load index and speed rating equal to or greater than the tires fitted as original equipment.