ARC RC8 Aluminum Clutch Lever - Details
This Billet Aluminum CNC Machined lever assembly is the one that all the top Pro's use. The features start with the ARC folding adjustable lever, and there is a nylon sleeve that contacts the handlebar and allows for rotation in a crash. The cable 1/8 turn quick adjust has a large diameter rubber wheel that is easy to reach on the line or in the air. One of the highlights is the external pivot, the pivot bolt screws into the lever and the bolt rotates in the perch on replaceable bushings. This eliminates almost all up and down play in the lever.
- Perch is made from billet aluminum and CNC machined to produce a factory level assembly for the common rider
- Nylon sleeve on the handlebar that helps the perch rotate in a crash preventing damage
- Lever uses an external pivot that has replaceable bushings in the perch
- The quick adjust is 1/8 turn and very easy to access
- No up and down play in the lever
Note: Suzukis require a different cable adjuster and ratio, contact manufacturer for correct fit.