ASV Inventions F3 Series Clutch Lever - Details
Note: Fits all hydraulic / Brembo type clutch master cylinders. Models include: KTM SX/XC/EXC 200, 250, 300, 450, 525 0609. Starting in 2006 KTM started using Brembo Clutches on various models. This lever will not work on a Magura Clutch master cylinder.
- Cast aluminum alloy allows no break bending with special pivot design that allows the lever to fold out of harms way in the event of a crash or tip over of the bike
- Uses a pair of high quality chrome steel ABEC rated precision sealed bearings for years of smooth operation and zero "play" or "slop"
- A special high tension chrome silicone cantilever spring returns the lever back to its original position instantly and does not allow the lever to pivot
- Completely rebuildable and serviceable with no special tools required
- Fits stock perch
- This special version features an oversized pivot bolt hole with a Stainless steel bushing pressed into it for long lasting operation without your lever and perch getting "sloppy"
- Lever only
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty against breakage
- All ASV levers feature a special pivot design that allows the lever to fold out of harms way in the event of a crash or tip-over of the bike
- Instead of bending or breaking, ASV levers simply pivot outward when impact occurs, and spring back instantly
- The pivot junction uses a pair of high quality chrome steel, ABEC rated precision sealed bearings for years of smooth operation and ZERO "play" or "slop"
- A special high-tension Chrome Silicon cantilever spring returns the lever back to its original position instantly and does not allow the lever to pivot at all while riding
- This high quality spring is rated for over 100,000 rotations without losing it's original tension
- All ASV levers feature an adjustable reach
- By simply adjusting a setscrew on the lever, the reach (distance from the handle bar to the lever) can be adjusted to accommodate the smallest to the largest hands
- A specially designed acorn style lock nut keeps the setscrew secured in your desired position and is out of harms way
- Adjustable reach is not only a benefit for smaller and larger hands, it is ideal for any user to get an exact lever position that feels great and gives the best clutch or brake response
High Quality Components/Rebuildable
- All ASV levers use the same high quality components including chrome steel precision sealed bearings, stainless steel pivot and bushing parts, Chrome Silicon cantilever springs, aerospace grade stainless steel and chromoly fasteners, and specially designed and manufactured fasteners
- ASV levers are also completely rebuildable and serviceable with no special tools required
ASV Inventions F3 Series Clutch Lever - Reviews
Questions and Answers
ASV Inventions F3 Series Clutch Lever - Questions and Answers