Atlas Original Neck Brace - Details
The Atlas Original combines simplicity and sophistication like no other. Minimalistic design, simplified operation, easy adjustment and extreme comfort. By updating features with parts developed for the Carbon Brace, the weight was significantly reduced overall to 1.65 lbs. Simplicity was increased with reversible rear mounts, and adding a fool-proof strap clip system to the frames.
- Flexible "leaf spring" style suspension allows the chest supports to aid in absorbing and slowing down Hyper-Flexion impacts. This promotes further rotation of the helmet, helping to keep the body in motion rather than the head coming to a harsh, abrupt stop on impact.
- Dual chest supports sit around the sternum to maximize surface area on the chest, and custom engineered suspension helps transfer forces over a wide area allowing each impact to be evenly distributed.
- Dual back supports maximize surface area spread across the back, while transferring loads around the spine rather than directly to it. More surface area helps disperse forces over a large portion of the body, aiming to reduce pressure points in critical areas.
- Designed with controlled amounts of engineered flexibility, the Original brace allows for an automatic adaptive response to the way your body moves
- New, light-weight design reduces long term fatigue and the user experience is greatly improved.
- In case of emergency, the brace features a unique emergency release system (ERS). By removing a pin and nut, a user can exit the brace with ease in seconds.
- C.E. certified
Kit includes: A full chest strap and dual X straps