Avon AV71 Cobra Bias Front Tire - Details
- Ultra quiet bias ply motorcycle tire aimed at the power cruiser/custom/touring market
- Incorporates sportbike tire technology for nimble handling, but with special construction to deal with heavy loads
- EAF (Enhanced Aqua Flow) tread pattern gives optimal water dispersal
- FFG (Force Following Grooves) for reduced tire noise, increased wear resistance, improved stability and better resistance to cupping
- WCTA (Wide Custom Tread Arc) tire profile for improved maneuverability at all speeds
- ES (Enhanced Stability System) design reduces tire flex for improved grip and stability
- LPE (Lifetime Profile Engineering) for consistent handling and stability for the full life of the tire
- Snake skin sidewall effect complements the Cobra logo and tread design; a truly unique custom look
- Style and performance for cruisers, customs, and tourers
- Built for cruisers including Harley-Davidson V-Rod and V-Twin Baggers, Honda Gold Wing and Valkyrie and Triumph Rocket III
- Extra wide sizes and unique styling ideal for custom bikes
- Incredible stability and longevity - perfect for touring
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire sizes MT90B-16, 120/90-18, and 130/70B-18 are reinforced tires.
Note: Tire sizes MH90-21 and 120/70-21 are reinforced and V rated for speeds up to 149 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: MT90B-16, 150/80-16, 130/80B-17, 120/90-18, 130/70B-18, 100/90-19, 110/90-19, MH90-21, 80/90-21, 90/90-21, and 120/70-21