Avon AV72 Cobra Radial Rear Tire - Details
- Ultra quiet radial motorcycle tire aimed at the power cruiser/custom/touring market
- Incorporates sportbike tire technology for nimble handling, but with special construction to deal with heavy loads
- Advanced Variable Belt Density (A-VBD) rear tire construction uses a densely wrapped belt in the center of the tire for stability, wear and mileage
- Belt is less dense on the shoulder for a huge, compliant contact patch
- Enhanced Aqua Flow (EAF) tread pattern gives optimal water dispersal
- Force Following Grooves (FFG) for reduced tire noise, increased wear resistance, improved stability and better resistance to cupping
- Wide Custom Tread Arc (WCTA) tire profile for improved maneuverability at all speeds
- Enhanced Stability System (ES) design reduces tire flex for improved grip and stability
- Lifetime Profile Engineering (LPE) for consistent handling and stability for the full life of the tire
- Snake skin sidewall effect complements the Cobra logo and tread design; a truly unique custom look
- Style and performance for cruisers, customs, and tourers
- Radials built for cruisers including Harley-Davidson V-Rod and V-Twin Baggers, Honda Gold Wing and Valkyrie, and Triumph Rocket III
- Extra wide sizes and unique styling ideal for custom bikes
- Incredible stability and longevity - perfect for touring
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are V rated for speeds up to 149 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire sizes 170/70R-16, 180/70R-16, and 190/60R-17 are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph. Tire size 180/55ZR-18 is W rated for speeds up to 168 mph.
Note: Tire size 180/60R-16 is a reinforced tire and H rated for speeds up to 130 mph.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 170/70R-16, 180/60R-16, 180/70R-16, 200/60R-16, 240/50R-16, 190/60R-17, 200/55R-17, 180/55ZR-18, 200/55R-18, 240/40R-18, 250/40R-18, and 300/35R-18