Avon AV71 Cobra Wide White Wall Front Tire - Details
- Ultra quiet reinforced bias ply white wall motorcycle tire aimed at the power cruiser/custom/touring market
- Incorporates sportbike tire technology for nimble handling, but with special construction to deal with heavy loads
- Enhanced Aqua Flow (EAF) tread pattern gives optimal water dispersal
- Force Following Grooves (FFG) for reduced tire noise, increased wear resistance, improved stability and better resistance to cupping
- Wide Custom Tread Arc (WCTA) tire profile for improved maneuverability at all speeds
- Enhanced Stability System (ES) design reduces tire flex for improved grip and stability
- Lifetime Profile Engineering (LPE) for consistent handling and stability for the full life of the tire
- Wide white stripe on sidewall compliments tread design; a truly unique custom look
- Style and performance for cruisers, customs, and tourers
- Built for cruisers including Harley-Davidson V-Rod and V-Twin Baggers, Honda Gold Wing and Valkyrie, and Triumph Rocket III
- Extra wide sizes and unique styling ideal for custom bikes
- Incredible stability and longevity - perfect for touring
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are V rated for speeds up to 149 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire size MT90B-16 is H rated for speeds up to 130 mph, and tire size 100/90-19 is H rated for speeds up to 130 mph and a non-reinforced tire.
Note: Tire size 150/80R-16 is a non-reinforced radial tire and original equipment replacement for Triumph Thunderbird LT.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: MT90B-16, 150/80R-16, 100/90-19, MH90-21 and 120/70-21.