Avon AV72 Cobra Bias Rear Tire - Details
- Ultra quiet reinforced bias ply motorcycle tire aimed at the power cruiser/custom/touring market
- Incorporates sportbike tire technology for nimble handling, but with special construction to deal with heavy loads
- A-VBD (Advanced Variable Belt Density) rear tire construction uses a densely wrapped belt in the center of the tire for stability, wear and mileage
- Belt is less dense on the shoulder for a huge, compliant contact patch
- EAF (Enhanced Aqua Flow) tread pattern gives optimal water dispersal
- FFG (Force Following Grooves) for reduced tire noise, increased wear resistance, improved stability and better resistance to cupping
- WCTA (Wide Custom Tread Arc) tire profile for improved maneuverability at all speeds
- ES (Enhanced Stability System) design reduces tire flex for improved grip and stability
- LPE (Lifetime Profile Engineering) for consistent handling and stability for the full life of the tire
- Snake skin sidewall effect complements the Cobra logo and tread design; a truly unique custom look
- Style and performance for cruisers, customs, and tourers
- Built for cruisers including Harley-Davidson V-Rod and V-Twin Baggers, Honda Gold Wing and Valkyrie and Triumph Rocket III
- Extra wide sizes and unique styling ideal for custom bikes
- Incredible stability and longevity - perfect for touring
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire sizes 150/80B-16 and 150/70B-18 are V rated for speeds up 149 mph.
Note: Tire size 140/90-15 is not a belted tire. Tire size 200/70-15 is a non-reinforced, non-belted tire.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: 140/90-15, 150/90B-15, 170/80B-15, 200/70-15, MT90B-16, 140/90B-16, 150/80B-16, 160/80B-16, 180/65B-16 and 150/70B-18