Avon AV72 Cobra Wide White Wall Rear Tire - Details
- Ultra quiet reinforced bias ply white wall motorcycle tire aimed at the power cruiser/custom/touring market
- Incorporates sportbike tire technology for nimble handling, but with special construction to deal with heavy loads
- A-VBD (Advanced Variable Belt Density) rear tire construction uses a densely wrapped belt in the center of the tire for stability, wear and mileage
- Belt is less dense on the shoulder for a huge, compliant contact patch
- EAF (Enhanced Aqua Flow) tread pattern gives optimal water dispersal
- FFG (Force Following Grooves) for reduced tire noise, increased wear resistance, improved stability and better resistance to cupping
- WCTA (Wide Custom Tread Arc) tire profile for improved maneuverability at all speeds
- ES (Enhanced Stability System) design reduces tire flex for improved grip and stability
- LPE (Lifetime Profile Engineering) for consistent handling and stability for the full life of the tire
- Wide white stripe on sidewall compliments tread design; a truly unique custom look
- Style and performance for cruisers, customs, and tourers
- Built for cruisers including Harley-Davidson V-Rod and V-Twin Baggers, Honda Gold Wing and Valkyrie and Triumph Rocket III
- Extra wide sizes and unique styling ideal for custom bikes
- Incredible stability and longevity - perfect for touring
- This motorcycle tire is tubeless
- These cruiser motorcycle tires are H rated for speeds up to 130 mph
Note: Wheel sold separately.
Note: Tire size 150/80B-16 is V rated for speeds up to 149 mph.
Note: Tire size 180/70R-16 is a non-reinforced radial tire and original equipment replacement for Triumph Thunderbird LT.
Available in the following motorcycle tire sizes: MT90B-16, 140/90B-16, 150/80B-16, and 180/70R-16