Baja Designs KTM Squadron Pro LED Light Kit - Details
This kit allows for the Baja Designs Squadron Pro 3" x 3" LED light to be added to any KTM models 2014-ON.
Our Squadron Pro motorcycle light is the next generation of LED lighting. The Squadron Pro is designed specifically for aggressive night-time riding by combining amazing distance projection, wide peripheral spread and a smooth light pattern. This light utilizes four CREE XM-L2 LEDs - the brightest, most efficient LEDs on the market to give you a blinding 4300 lumens. Not only is the Squadron Pro the brightest LED light on the market, but it also only draws 3.6 amps. If youre looking for the ultimate in LED lighting for your motorcycle the Baja Designs Squadron Pro is your answer.
- IP69K Certified (Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Vibration Rating: 7.7Grms
- Operating Temperature: -40 Celsius to +80 Celsius
- Hard-coated, polycarbonate lens
- Anodized aluminum plate
- Lifetime warranty
- Total lumens: 4300
- Stainless steel fasteners and mounts
- Front Lens: hard-coated polycarbonate
- Power consumption: 42 watts
- Uses four T6 bin CREE XM-L2 LEDs at 5000K
- 49,930 hour LED life expectancy
- 3.069in x 3.313in x 2.765in light fixture dimensions
- 25.5oz net weight (light fixture, headlight shell, mount kit combined)
- Reverse battery & Transient Voltage Suppressor (TVS) protection
Exceeds MIL-STD810G requirements
- Low Temperature Test
- High Temperature Test
- Temperature & Humidity Test
- Thermal Shock Cycling Test
- Dust Test
- Random Vibration Test
- Mechanical Shock Test
- Low Pressure Test
- Drip Box Water Test
Note: Will also work with 2009-2011 KTM 690 Enduro R.
Note: Does not include wiring harness.
Note: For electric-start bikes some electric-start bikes require the stator to be modified or rewound as well as the addition of a new rectifier/regulator to run LED lights.
Note: Electric start bikes that require stator modification or rewinding will require the purchase of the switch and wiring harness kit (#356-4927). This is because you cannot use the stock wiring harness for lighting after any stator modification. The application chart specifies which bikes do not need the switch and wiring harness kit.