Baja Designs KTM Squadron XL LED Combo Light - Details
The Squadron XL is designed specifically for aggressive night-time riding over any terrain by combining amazing distance projection, wide peripheral spread, and a smooth light pattern. Producing 4,900 lumens and 40 watts giving you the perfect mix of power and performance, and offers a 20% dimming feature. This kit has been meticulously designed by our engineers to give our riders an extremely light weight (2.45 lbs) race light, while presenting a unique style and appearance that you will only find from Baja Designs. XL Pro, LED KTM Kit is plug and play making for an easy install. An industry first manufacturer's 30 day satisfaction guarantee and limited lifetime warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.
- Housing made from hard anodized and powder coated cast aluminum
- Bezel is constructed from billet machined aluminum
- Hardware and bracket material is stainless steel
- Front Lens made from hardcoated polycarbonate
- uService Replaceable lenses and optics
- All the light, right where you need it.
- Waterproof, rain proof, submersible
- CopperDrive Only L.E.D. Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight means less driver fatigue and natural color
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 3.33A
- Dimensions: 4.43" x 3.65" x 4.43"
- Weight: 1.85 lbs
- L.E.D. life expectancy is 49,930 hours
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Note For Electric-Start Bikes: Some electric-start bikes require the stator to be modified or rewound as well as the addition of a new rectifier/regulator to run LED lights. If your bike requires a new rectifier/regulator please order part # 305-122004 with your race light and the correct rectifier/regulator for your bike will be included (please provide year/make/model of bike). Detailed stator modification instructions and hardware is included for all bikes that require a stator modification to run LED lights. some bikes (such as CRF250X and 450X's), requre the stator to be rewound.
Note: Electric start bikes that require stator modification or rewinding will require the purchase of the switch and wiring harness kit (#356-4927). This is because you cannot use the stock wiring harness for lighting after any stator modification. The application chart specifies which bikes do not need the switch and wiring harness kit.