Barkbusters Storm Handguards - Details
Barkbusters handguards were first manufactured in 1984 and now have over 28 years of motorcycle industry experience and riding enthusiasm. That history means Barkbusters has what it takes to produce the finest handguards available on the market today. Barkbusters integrates a hardened aluminum backbone with a stylish, replaceable plastic guard to create a truly functional handguard. No more busted levers or knuckles! In the unlikely event that you break a part of the handguard, every piece is replaceable.
- Storm handguards have an aerodynamic design and a larger profile that wraps around the hands to offer excellent wind and weather protection
- Storm Full-Wrap Backbone with two mounting points - this is the strongest backbone available
- Maximum wind and rain protection for street and adventure-touring bikes
- The wide profile is great for street riding and open trails
- Recommended for dual-sport and adventure touring bikes
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.
Note: Chrome plastics are not recommended for off-road use.
- All BMW - Cannot be mounted to BMW models with O.E.M heated grips, order Barkbuster Storm Handguards For BMW With O.E.M Heated Grips (Part #'s 277-BBBHG10SBK) instead
- 2007-2009 Kawasaki Versys 650 - Required Barkbusters Bar End Weights (Part # 277-BBB56) are included in handguard kit
- 2007-2010 Triumph Tiger 1050i - Requires the Barkbusters VSB 28mm Tapered Handlebar With Riser/Converter Kit (Part # 277-BBVSBBC) for installation