Barkbusters Storm S7 Universal Handguards For Threaded Hollow Handlebars - Details
Barkbusters handguards were first manufactured in 1984 and now have over 28 years of motorcycle industry experience and riding enthusiasm. That history means Barkbusters has what it takes to produce the finest handguards available on the market today. No more busted levers or knuckles! In the unlikely event that you break a part of the handguard, every piece is replaceable.
- These Storm motorcycle handguards have an aerodynamic design and a larger profile that wraps around the hands to offer excellent wind and weather protection
- Features an aluminum backbone that mounts to the end of the handlebar
- Provides great wind and cold weather protection but minimal crash protection
- The wide profile is great for street riding and open trails
- Will work on many street bikes that do not have space available on the handlebar for the Barkbusters Storm S1 handguard's single point mount and also have a permanent 6mm or 8mm internal threaded section in the bar end
- The aluminum backbone mounts solely to the end of the handlebar and the kit includes a choice of 6mm or 8mm fixings to secure the handguard in place
- Fits tubular handlebars with fixed 6mm or 8mm threaded bar-end inserts using a single-sided mounting kit
- Covers most BMW, Triumph and Kawasaki models with this type of internal thread arrangement
Note: Some Triumph models have a 5mm internal thread which must be drilled and tapped to 6mm.