Barkbusters VPS Handguards - Details
Barkbusters handguards were first manufactured in 1984 and now have over 28 years of motorcycle industry experience and riding enthusiasm. That history means Barkbusters has what it takes to produce the finest handguards available on the market today. Barkbusters integrates a hardened aluminum backbone with a stylish, replaceable plastic guard to create a truly functional handguard. No more busted levers or knuckles! In the unlikely event that you break a part of the handguard, every piece is replaceable.
- Versatile full-wrap handguards that blend tough obstacle protection with moderate weather coverage
- Hardened aluminum, full-wrap backbones with two-point mounting hardware
- Specifically designed for bikes with long brake and clutch levers, including most street and adventure-touring bikes
- Variable height wind deflector is included to provide extra wind protection
- Appropriate for both street, adventure and trail riding
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.
- All BMW - Cannot be mounted to BMW models with O.E.M heated grips, order Barkbuster VPS Handguards For BMW With O.E.M Heated Grips (Part #'s 277-BBBHG10BK, 277-BBBHG10BU, 277-BBBHG10G, 277-BBBHG10O, 277-BBBHG10P, 277-BBBHG10R, 277-BBBHG10W, 277-BBBHG10.S, or 277-BBBHG10Y) instead
- 2007-2009 Kawasaki Versys 650 - Required Barkbusters Bar End Weights (Part # 277-BBB56) are included in handguard kit
- 2007-2010 Triumph Tiger 1050i - Requires the Barkbusters VSB 28mm Tapered Handlebar With Riser/Converter Kit (Part # 277-BBVSBBC) for installation