Bazzaz Performance Z-AFM Air Fuel Mapping System - Details
The Bazzaz Z-AFM has revolutionized the engine tuning process. Perfect fuel mapping can now be achieved with or without a dyno tune.
- Consists of an air fuel sensor and amplifier box that plugs into any of the Z-Fi products, and allows for tuning of the motorcycle
- The user has the ability to set a target air fuel ratio, and view the recommended adjustments using the Z-Fi software
- Quickly build custom fuel maps while riding
- Collects data to adjust Air Fuel Ratio (AFR) for the best performance
- Tunes for changes to AFR from modifications, atmospheric conditions, fuel types, and more
- Can also be used on the dyno to create base fuel maps in under 20 minutes
- High level of fuel tuning made simple for any enthusiast to do on their own
- Tested and used by top AMA professionals and engine tuners
- The kit comes with all the required hardware, but may require modification of the exhaust pipe to accept the air fuel sensor fitting
- If your exhaust already come with a fitting for an air/fuel sensor, be sure to check that it will accept the M18X1.5 Z-AFM sensor
Note: For closed course competiion use only. Fuel management products are NOT compliant with the California Enviromental Protection Agency (E.P.A.) or California's Air Resource Board (C.A.R.B.) for use in public roads or lands.