Bell Helmets Star Isle Of Man Full Face Helmet - Details
Built from the Pro Star pedigree, the Star full face helmet delivers performance at a price point the everyday rider can appreciate.
- Street bike helmet constructed from woven synthetic fibers to create the lightweight TRI Matrix composite shell
- TRI Matrix is a proprietary mix of Aramid, carbon fiber, and fiberglass that delivers all the strength of carbon fiber in a more budget protecting package
- Shell utilizes the combined power and superior characteristics of these race proven synthetics to offer unmatched strength and durability
- Fabrics made with X Static fibers are flexible, with the natural look and feel of traditional textiles, while offering all the benefits of pure silver
- X Static XT2 silver liner is a leader in antimicrobial fabric technology
- X Static material is clinically proven to provide bacteria and odor protection throughout the life of the liner
- X Static fibers are permanently bonded with a layer 99.9% pure metallic silver
- The silver layer is the key to X Static's powerful antimicrobial properties, as it creates an ionic shield that permanently inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi
- Using prescription glasses or a preferred pair of shades is now possible with the eye wear arm pockets woven right into the interior liner
- This Street view profile was designed for a more upright, sport or touring position for the less aggressive rider
- The Street view features a dropped brow and different collar profile
- The Star full face helmet offers up to 6 EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liners and 5 shell sizes depending on helmet size, allowing for a more proportional fit and improved performance, especially at high speeds
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2015 and DOT certifications
Note: Helmet comes standard with a clear faceshield. Optional tinted faceshield shown.