- Gel Electrolyte Power Sports Batteries
- Gel electrolyte maintains contact with all of the plates, all of the time, giving more cranking power and longer life
- Resists vibration and impacts which damage regular wet batteries
- Works better at lower and higher temperatures than a wet battery
- Wont leak like a wet battery, even if the case cracks
- Has a life span that can be up to twice that of a wet battery
- Much longer storage life on the shelf or in the vehicle
- Can be installed at any angle
- Will not sulfate like a wet battery
- 12 Volt
- Two year manufacturer's warranty
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.
Chaparral carries several Bikemaster TruGel Batteries including: YB3L-A, YB4L-B, YT4B-BS, YB5L-B, YTX5L-BS, YB7C-A, YTZB-4, YT7B-BS, YTX7A-BS, YTX7L-BS, TYZ7S, YB9A-A, YB9B, 12N9-4B-1, YT9B-BS, YTX9-BS, YB10-A2, YB10L-A2, YB10L-B2, YTZ10S, YB12A-A 12N12A-4A1, YB12AL-A, YB12AL-A2, YB12C-A, YT12A-BS, YT12B-BS, YTZ12S, YB14-A2, YB14-B2, YTX14AH-BS, YB14A-A1, YB14A-A2, YB14L-A2, YT14B-BS, YTX14-BS, YTX14L-BS, YTZ14S, YTX15L-BS, YB16AL-A2, YB16-B, YB16CL-B, YTX16-BS, YTX16-BS-1, YTX18L-BS, YTX20-BS, YTX20CH-BS, YTX20L-BS, YB30CL-B, YIX30L, Y50-N18A-A, Y50N18L-A, 51913, 53030, SLA12-32, and YTX24HL-BS.