Bikemaster Conventional CX Battery - Details
Bikemaster Conventional CX Motorcycle Batteries have been designed to provide increased cranking power due to improved plate design and "lead calcium" technology. The Conventional CX Motorcycle Battery does not include the acid, however you should be able to find the acid at a local hardware store, car or ATV/motorcycle dealer. We suggest that you research where to find acid in your location before purchasing this battery. The battery will also require a charge prior to installation.
- Delivers increased cranking power as a result of improved technology used in plate design
- Lead calcium technology reduces water loss, so the CX requires less servicing (water filling) than ordinary lead-antimony types
- Longer periods between charges, especially during winter months
- Extra power at a very competitive price
- May need periodic refilling
- 12 Volt
- One year manufacturers warranty
Note: Image for reference only. Actual product may vary according to vehicle.
Chaparral carries several Bikemaster Conventional CX Batteries including: YB16-B-CX, YB16HL-A-CX, and Y50-N18L-A-CX.