Biltwell Lane Splitter Full Face Helmet - Details
The Lane Splitter is crafted around Biltwell's proprietary ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) outer shell and features a shock absorbing EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner with hand stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort. Generous vents in the chin bar get the air flowing and the outlet in back lets hot air escape. The shield boasts extremely accurate optics and simple hinge mechanics for high style and easy removal for replacement or cleaning. A brass peg and hole configuration on the left side of the shield offers speedy opening and secure closing with little fanfare or complication. Mesh pockets are included in the ear recess, perfect for aftermarket drop in communication systems.
- Injection molded ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) outer shell with hand painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Injection molded anti-scratch polycarbonate eye port shield with the aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware
- Hand sewn removable brushed Lycra liner with contrasting diamond stitched quilted open cell foam padding
- Audio pockets in ear recesses
- Meets or exceeds DOT & ECE 22-05 certifications