Biltwell Murdock 10" Risers - Details
Club style has gotten plenty of play in recent years on tough-guy TV shows, but the truth is far less silly or sensational: flat bars with tall risers are really comfortable during long, fast days in the saddle. To satisfy bikeriders who prefer this setup, Biltwell introduces their Murdock risers.
- Investment-cast steel one-piece top clamp
- TIG welded 0.120" wall 4130 chromoly steel uprights with 1/2"-13 threads
- Handlebar clamp bolt patterns fit speedo/tach brackets on many stock model year Harleys
- Satin black electroplated or polished show chrome
- Murdock risers feature investment-cast steel top clamps and lower threaded bases, and are connected by two 1-inch O.D. x 0.120 (3mm) wall seamless 4130 chromoly tubes.
- After TIG welding the finished unit is hand polished and triple chrome or satin black plated for style and durability
- The threaded bases on Murdock risers are on 3.5 (89mm) centers to fit most stock and aftermarket H-D triple trees with removable bar clamps
- Handlebar clamp bolt pattern fits speedo/tach bracket on many stock model year Harleys