Biltwell Slimline 1 3/4" Risers - Details
- Investment-cast stainless steel construction
- Fit bars with 1" diameter in clamping area
- Low profile 1.75" rise
- Bottom clamps accept 1/2" x 13 mounting hardware
- 5/16" -18 stainless steel Allen cap handlebar clamp screws
- Available in raw polished or black electroplate finish
- Sold in pairs
- Slimline risers have 1-3/4” of rise as measured from the base of the riser to the centerline of the handlebar clamp
- The bases are threaded to accept 1/2” x 13 t.p.i. bolts (not included.) This is the stock size on late-model Harley-Davidson triple trees with removable risers.
- Slimline risers retrofit easily to both rubber-mounted and solid-mounted top trees so long as the mounting hole accepts 1/2” O.D. hardware.
- Bitwell has installed Slimline risers on stock and aftermarket Harley-Davidson trees, and late-model Hinckley Triumphs. Consult a service pro if you’re not confident in your ability to install this product on your motorcycle.
Biltwell Slimline 1 3/4" Risers - Reviews
Question and Answers
Biltwell Slimline 1 3/4" Risers - Question and Answers