Biltwell Solo 2 Solo Seat Pan With Foam - Details
Compared to our original Solo seat, the new Solo II has a shorter overall length and two more inches of kick in the tail to deepen the seating area and improve its visual flow on bikes with steep backbones. Every other technical spec and silhouette of the Solo II is identical to our tried and true Solo Seat.
- 1/8" (3mm) thick stamped steel pan with welded carriage bolts on nose and tail for spring and hinge mounting
- Stamped-in ridges on the pan increase stiffness and give the pan a clean, classic look with a matte black electroplated finish
- Foam is molded polyurethane, approximately 1” thick
- Compared to the original Solo seat, the new Solo 2 has a shorter overall length and two more inches of kick in the tail to deepen the seating area and improve its visual flow on bikes with steep backbones
- Uncovered seat also available to allow riders to customize to their liking
Note: This is a custom motorcycle component that requires basic fab skills and shop savvy to install properly. If your motorcycle has a seat hinge and/or spring bungs on the frame, you’re halfway there, though some additional modifications may be required.